20091001

It's always better when it's SWEATER WEATHER

September 22, 2009 marked the beginning of Fall. Fall/Autumn is my favorite season. It evokes a certain sense of...PERFECTION.


And since I will be in beautiful New England, I should take advantage of that, right? Mhm.

I don't know exactly what I got planned or anything, but apple/pumpkin picking is definitely a must. As is going to Salem. And Plymouth? Well, whatever I decide to do, it should be nice.

I would be happy sitting along the Esplanade with a HUGE BUCKET o' Pumpkin Ale! ALL FOR MYSELF!

So speaking of pumpkin ale, HALLOWEEN'S COMING UP!

My costume this year: Lady Gaga.
Yeah, I know, "...you and everyone else!" I don't care! It will be perfect!


Look at this vision of beauty and try to say anything different.

That's all. I got Russians to read about!

1 comment:

  1. Fall is great in New England. I'll see you soon and we can hang out on the Esplanade. Expecting sweater weather, a chill in the air, pumpkins and fall leaves.

    ReplyDelete