20091001

I Am Pitchfork Media

I have a test in an hour and a half which means I will give you a list of 10 songs to listen to and...that's it.

1. Alphabeat - The Spell
This video is the bee's knees! I didn't think this Scandinavian pop outfit could get any better after Fascination and 10,000 Nights. I guess I was wrong?

2. Mayer Hawthorne - Just Ain't Gonna Work Out
He's white! And dreamy!



3. Sohodolls - Bang Bang Bang Bang
I love this for sentimental reasons. Also listen to their song Prince Harry! And their song Stripper was featured in Gossip Girl!!

4. Little Boots - Stuck on Repeat
Her songs are always catchy! And she's reminiscent of Madonna - I don't know if that's a good thing or not?

5. Razorlight - Burberry Blue Eyes
It's just nice!

6. Julian Casablancas - 11th Dimension
Remember that guy from The Strokes? Well, this is him. This song is as catchy as H1N1 and all I want to do is drunkenly dance to it all night long!

7. Mika - We Are Golden
Mika is the gayest, most flamboyant, most AMAZING human being on this planet and this album doesn't say otherwise. It's nice and you should watch the video. If you don't like him, then just watch it for the shoes!...?



8. Starlight Mints - Popsickle
Garage-band-tweepop. Video with puppets. Sophomore year. :)

9. Voxtrot - Berlin, Without Return
New Voxtrot! More mellow than poppy Start of Something, but it's nice anyway.

10. Flunk - Cigarette Burns
Simply black&white. Simply amazing! Sounds like a successful blend of Camera Obscura and Rilo Kiley. That's definitely a good thing!

OK! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment