20091001

This ain't no love song

So last night I was talking to my friend, Hope. She was the one I hung out with in London and went to gay parades and met rockstars with. My grammar is atrocious right now, but if I spend a couple more weeks with FreeRice, that will be a thing of the past.

Anyway, Hope and I were talking about how much we miss London and we should just go back and get a flat together. d'AW! So, I googled "songs about london" and got this. I scrolled down and saw lots of Pulp (which is always good IMO). One of the songs is called Bar Italia!!! I THINK...uh...SOMETHING REALLY FUNNY HAPPENED THERE! And Jarvis Cocker is singing about it!

Watch the video and ignore the fantastical, mythical, RPing creatures - those are irrelevant.


He's a beautiful man and my ideal mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment