20090529

c'mon chemicals!


Kriss and Alex are here and I'm stomping around in my kitchen listening to hipster music! (Matt and Kim, Totally Michael, Pulp, Alphabeat.......and LADY GAGA).
We made brownie cupcakes with chocolate frosting and they are so good! Pictures to follow later maybe. If i remember/care enough.

Also, quote of the day (no this is not going to be a regular thing): "it's only rape if it's rainman dustin hoffman, but if it's the graduate dustin hoffman, you're just like, 'oh, absolutely!'"

waterwaterwater is so nice right now. My mouth is so dryyyy! (that's what she said jokes not allowed). there are so many (parentheses) in this post.

(i love parentheses. they're so useful for adding thoughts that are completely relevant, but don't really fit anywhere.)

I haven't posted a picture in a while. Like 2 posts. hm...sit on this:



Go ahead and try not to fall in love!! It's pretty hard, i know!

Oh, so speaking of Matt and Kim, they are coming to London on Monday! And we are seeing them! Oh, hipster boy paradise! swoon!

I'm also using a lot of !exclamations! Maybe i'm really excited? Probably.
It's probably the excess of hipster music taking over my house right now. I wish I had a soundtrack that followed me around wherever I went that fit whatever mood I'm feeling at the time. I think everyone secretly (or not so secretly) wishes they had one. I'm also pretty sure that when people listen to their mp3 player of choice while walking down the street, they pretend their life is a movie and that is their soundtrack.

Jens lekman! just came up on shuffle and I'm still in love with him. omg i have to pee so bad why am i not doing that??

"i took my sister down to the ocean, but the ocean made me feel stupid"
^^ oh, jens. another picture:



ok, i think this post is done. we are going to a park soon. after we nap and i pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment