20090518

Better Than Methamphetamine?


I'm making another post because it seemed wrong to give up any more information other than introductory remarks on the first one. 

So for the past week or so, I've just been playing The Sims. NON-STOP. I think I played it for a good 12 hours straight yesterday. That may or may not be an exaggeration. And then I woke up and played some more! 

On the official webpage, there is a special section called "LOLsims." Similar to the well-known LOLcats, these "LOLsims" consist of "funny" pictures from the game, complete with captions.



To say that I thoroughly enjoyed these, would contribute to the fact that I might have an addiction. 

(taken from dictionary.com:)

ad⋅dic⋅tion

 

[uh-dik-shuhn]
–noun
the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma.

UH-OH!

No comments:

Post a Comment