20090527

hello - no title for this post

Here are the pictures from the weekend. I wish I had a new cameraaaa! A digital SLR would be real nice. Nikon too. But that isn't gonna happen. 

Anywho, here is my new hobby. I'm going to be adding to this album later. And it's not actually a new hobby. It's just that I finally acted on it. I don't actually know what sparked the interest for taking pictures of these little guys, but I think I've been obsessed with them since I was like...8. I can't even say, "but, like, not in a weird way!" Because it is, admittedly, pretty weird. 

Ok, so since I made that "THESE ARE ALL THE BOOKS I'M GOING TO READ!" post, I've read one more chapter of M&M. At that rate, I will never finish! I NEED INSPIRATION! 

I heard Mr. Obama is a pretty good motivational speaker and whatnot.  Maybe if I gave him a call, he could convince me to fly through that book. 

Swedish music is mostly weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment