20090518

This is the first day of my life

No it's not. 

This is my first post. I only made this blog because this girl loves me and said she would read my blog if I made one. Okay, well obviously that isn't her; it's her (she calls herself Danielle) Modern Bohemian Fashion and Lifestyle blog. I'm a fan. I should make a facebook page for it and become a fan.

All of this is rather irrelevant right now actually. Oh, I hate making blogs because the first post is always, "Hi, I'm Christina. I live in Boston and my shoe size is 7.5. My hobbies include...yada yada yada."

I think I'm supposed to have some sort of idea as to what I want this thang to cover. I guess it will cover nothing in particular, but rather whatever I feel like writing about.

Ha! So you guys will be stuck with my weird streams-of-consciousness and random musings. Enjoy?



No comments:

Post a Comment