20090524

summa luvin' had me a blassst


Ok, plans to go to Haworth fell through, but we did something else instead.  Drove to Windsor/Bath/Stonehedge. Will post pictures later.

Summer is definitely here. I can tell by the excessive amount of sweat and pit stains left on my t-shirts. Meaning...? Time to go to Topshop and get new clothes! Right now I am so into shorts. Unfortunado, I have long, twiggy legs so I just look like a streetwalker when I wear them. So now I'm trying to find the perfect blend of cute, but not trashy. But also, long enough so neither of my buttcheeks is hanging out to also experience the summer months. Doo doo da doo am on the website right now. Just saw some disgusting neon pink hotpants for 15pounds. I think acid bleached shorts/pants/everything is in right now. That might fall under the trashy category. 
Oh! These old lady shorts are nice because they look like a skirt without the hassle of worrying about showing your underwear to EVERYONE when you step outside of the train station. Those skirts that stick to your legs are nice though. But again, trashy category? We will see. 

OMG! THIS! Ideal.

I got mad sunburn yesterday/today. And now I just look like this:



Hopefully I won't look sickly/ghastly anymore. 
Ohhh, summersummersummersummer!

1 comment:

  1. Shorts are cute from TS and the road trip was fun, especially when the drive-thru car wash decided to fail 100%, while we were trapped inside the car by two ton scrubbing rollers. All of the local Bath community--apparently with nothing else going on--decided to gather 'round to check out the action. They didn't have torches, did they?

    ReplyDelete