20090518

I know how much she hurts you, but you've been clean 6 years.


Geez louise. This is my third post today and overall!
Okay, new song obsession: Laura Marling - London Town




EVERYBODY GO AND DOWNLOAD IT IMMEDIATELY. so gooood!

Laura Marling, for youse guyz who don't know her, is one of those indie folk sirens. She hails from the UK and is barely 19. Reminiscent of Regina Spektor, she sings about the usual themes - love, lust, heartbreak, etc., but with her "smoky vocals," the lyrics are smart, simple and unsurprisingly relatable. 

Anyway, new general obsession as of 45 minutes ago: That button on top of all these blogs that says "next blog." It's the equivalent of Google's "I'm Feeling Lucky" button. After you download Miss Marling, go click that button a buncha times and see whatcha get!

I found:
- The coolest mom next to mine and Dorothy's Sophia Patrillo.
- This french recipe food somethingorother with pretty pictures.
- Some lady from Manchester who makes things behind the pseudonym, emily pickle
- I'm not actually sure what this one is about, but I like it because it's full of culture and travel. It might be from the POV of a cat.

Oh! My mom just made me a chai tea latte cappuccino (??) so I must drink it and think about cuddling up with Russell Brand while I watch Ponderland. (swoon!)





No comments:

Post a Comment